What is CBD?
A non-intoxicating cannabanoid. It is the second most prominent compound found in cannabis. In addition to its antioxidant properties, research suggests that CBD helps to reduce in ammation, Ease anxiety, promote cardiovascular health, and aids in healing neurological disorders.
What is the endocannabanoid system (ECS)?
- The endocannabanoid system is made up of receptors located througout the body, in the organs, tissues and periphery nerves.
- The endocannabanoid system’s task is to regulate homeostasis in the body, assisting the body’s natural
- healing processes.
- The ECS is responsible for keeping all of the bodily systems in balance with one another while maintaining a strong immune system and peak vitality.
How do CBD Body Products work?
- When CBD oil is applied topically, or directly to the skin, it does not reach the bloodstream.
- CBD is absorbed through the skin’s surface to interact with nearby cannabinoid receptors.
- CBD is permeable through the skins pores.
- Cannabis extracts can be infused into the fats used in balms, lotions, or creams.
- applied directly to the skin CBD brings relief to the symptoms associated with pain, inflammation, infection and other skin conditions.
How do CBD Teas work?
Cannabis prepared as a tea will include significant amounts of CBDA in it’s natural acid state. At Ma’at Botanicals we decarboxylate our flowers to transform CBDA, into a more bioavailable CBD.
CBD Used for:
- Joint swelling
- Muscle pain
- skin conditions
- Itchy Rashes